- You can complete your 2015 Guidelines Instructor Update online on eLearning.heart.org
- Only AHA Instructors, Training Center Coordinators and Training Center Admins who are registered and confirmed on the AHA Instructor Network can access the courses
- If you have never visited the site, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions first
- Then you can choose your Update Course(s),based on your Instructor discipline(s)
Welcome to the Official 2015 Guidelines Instructor Updates
The 2015 AHA Guidelines Update courses we've built exclusively for you are now available! These courses will satisfy your required 2015 AHA Guidelines Instructor Update and provide all your interim training materials.
Each discipline - BLS, Heartsaver®, ACLS, PALS, and PEARS® - is a stand-alone online course which takes about 1 hour to complete. Instructors must complete a course for every discipline they teach.
All Instructors are required to complete the necessary update for their disciplines by February 15, 2016.
- Learn about new science and changes introduced in the official AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Learn how to incorporate new guidelines into their courses until new training materials become available beginning spring 2016